Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Official Statement

All I have to really say on the subject is: screw you NaBloPoMo.  You are not the boss of me. Truly, the very idea of NaBloPoMo goes against everything this blog stands for and I decided it was high time to fight back with non-violent protest.

Yeah.

I haven't blogged at all this week.  Mostly because I was busy with being alive off the internet.  Or because sometimes I forgot.  Both things are legit when we're talking about procrastination skills.

On the bright side, Friday is just around the corner.  And on Saturday I'm getting my nails done which will probably inspire me to write a blog about how much I love my nail salon.  Because I love them.

After the weekend comes 2.5 days of labor and then VACATION!  So YAY!

Also, last night I had a dream that Mike and I bought a big tacky house with a yard and we brought Apple over and she morphed into a hot pink stuffed animal and kept climbing up the walls and fences like a monkey - and then she slipped out of the door of our new house and she ran up the side of the fence and hopped in a tree.  I had to climb up the tree to get Apple - the barking wiggly stuffed toy.

When I woke up and saw the real Apple, I was confused because she wasn't pink and made of cotton and polyester.  It was really strange that I expected to see a living stuffed animal toy in Apple's place and it threw me off for a while.

I think my mind is still in dreamland.

(photo courtesy of Flickr user: .Purf)

4 comments:

  1. Stage 3: Anger and Bargaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NaBloPoMo may go against your procrastination but it aids in your readers procrastination.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait.. whats NaBloPoMo again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mememe - I sure hope Stage 4 is cookies... because that would be THE BEST.

    Raquel - Hadn't thought of that. Darn you and your wiley ways. Arg. Now I'm in a pickle, do I promote procrastination, or do I simply procrastinate. I'll have to think about this one.

    Marci - you've been keeping up with it so well! You're like the reason I feel guilty! Every day I'm like, dang it - she has a BABY AND she works AND she blogged! I fail.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts?