It's now July and I did not blog every weekday in the month of June. I didn't even blog most weekdays in the month of June. I may have failed, but I'm not a failure. I like to set goals for myself, but I'm not dead set on achieving them. I just like setting them. My attitude about "achieving goals" might be directly related to my attitude about procrastination - I'm just not always that motivated. In general I'm fine with that. I know there are people who are totally perplexed by my attitude - typically the goal oriented folk - who are happy to list off their grand accomplishments and how setting and achieving goals is part of their life mantra. That's great. It's not mine. I love my life, enjoying the flow with or without achieved goals. I'm much happier with this attitude than I was when I thought I needed a benchmark for success or happiness. I didn't.
Now, an anal retentive need for organization, structure and a certain level of control? Yah. Me. No going with the flow there (ref: our wedding, most vacations, and anything that requires even a small amount of planning) although I'm getting better. :o)
So my July goals... that I may or may not achieve in July...
1. Finish my shirts and costume for ComicCon (and post pictures when they're ready)
2. Lose 10 lbs (hahahahhahahahahhhahahah... I think this is a goal I set every month)
3. Make pizza dough again (as a direct affront to goal #2)
4. Blog at least once a week (I can totally do that, right?)
5. Up for grabs!!! (Woo Hoo!)
Looking forward to it :o)